Skip to main content

Local SEO & Google AdWords Certified In Connecticut

Local SEO & AdWords Certified PPC Marketing Services Connecticut 860.633.6578

I have over twelve years experience managing SEO and AdWords campaigns including creating and SEOing over 100 WordPress sites

I thrive on SEO and AdWords information and stay current and up to date on most all of the latest developments in the industry. I am Google AdWords Certified in Search Marketing.

I have years experience setting up Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest and automating content distribution.

I can help you rank higher in Google by Creating a Google My Business profile, submitting your site to Local SEO Directories, speeding-up your website and conduction a full on-site SEO Audit to find ways to increase your Google SEO rank.

I can optimize and manage your Google AdWords account.

I charge an hourly rate of $40; NO LONG TERM CONTRACTS. Cancel anytime.

Please browse my blog and feel free to contact me by phone or email.  Thank you!!


Check out my 4,500 SEO Infographics.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SEO INFOGRAPHICS FROM 2016

2016 Exciting Infographics INFOGRAPHICS FROM 2016 INFOGRAPHICS FROM 2016 INFOGRAPHICS FROM 2016 INFOGRAPHICS FROM 2016 INFOGRAPHICS FROM 2016 INFOGRAPHICS FROM 2016

Freelance SEO Connecticut

List of my SEO/PPC talents and skills offered to businesses in Connecticut. Certified AdWords Manager Competitor Research Google Analytics Google Webmaster Console Increase Website Authority Keyword Research & Analysis Local Citation Directory Listings MOZ and other web-based SEO tools On Page SEO Optimization SEO Off Page Optimization Social Media Management WordPress SEO/Plug-in/Themes Management and Installation

Social Media and SEO Infographics

Valuable Social Media and SEO Infographics